Sunday, September 19, 2010

Teaser!!!


"Ooh! What's that?!" you may be wondering. No, it is not the piece I was working on. If you recall, I was working in clay. However, back to the subject of inspiration, here you have mine. These are the four, main characters of the epic barbarian battle comic, Grune by Zack Giallongo. His art style actively compliments his scripts. When asked to create a trinket, I was at a loss. Then, it hit me! The big, fuzzy fella in the back there? Yeah, the one that looks like he'll wrench your arms from their sockets if you beat him at a game of chess? Well, I don't want to spoil the story, but, in service to this post, I feel I can tell you that he is a Grune. He was the inpiration for the "trinket" I sculpted. Pictures will come in full force in my next post. *^_^*

1 comment:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter