Friday, October 5, 2018

Headfirst into the Next Age Bracket!



The big 3-5! Happy Birthday to me! Let's see what I have in store for the year...

Venus begins Her retrograde in earnest, today. As I covered the effects of the shadow period in my last post, I will not go into the effects She's already had on my everyday life. Though, I will say that I have recently done a little more digging and found that, considering the arrangement of planets both in my chart and their current paths and placements, Venus Retrograde is supposedly an easy time for me. This does explain why I haven't panicked or wondered why in the past when ex-lovers returned or deep inner thoughts deepened, but merely went along with the ebb of flow of energy and allowed it to move me like softly waving seaweed in a stream, it's sensual tendrils silently caressed by the currents all the while letting go of the ever-passing force. I have never fought it, but let it sweetly brush my cheek and move along; a quiet reminder of the passage of time and the constant interaction with the world that surrounds me both passively and actively. So, my heart goes out to those of you who fight the changes and need to address your pasts, while kicking and screaming. Some transits have that effect on me, too, but, considering the depth of emotion this one could potentially have on people, I feel lucky to be the Libra-Sun/Virgo-Moon/Scorpio-rising born around the 1983 Venus Rx that I am. The heart is a tricky frenemy, and outside forces working on it can truly make life difficult. I thank my stars for their cooperation in making this particular transit easy on me; especially considering the lonely past lives I've lived. A little bit of relief goes a long way, believe you me. Though it is a new aspect to me (as far as actually paying attention and being aware of what is happening), and my 3rd Eye has only been exposed to Her shadow movements thus far, I can already feel an ease of movement and, oddly, a graceful sensuality of the undulations of my soul and shifting of baggage into neat little piles of "Keep" and "Trash." The beginning of this new year of mine is laid out nicely for me to beginning a pruning followed by heady scents of new growth.

Moving on: 3+5=8; my numerology for this shiny, new year of growth. What's that mean? From Café Astrology.com:
This is the manager. Number Eight is a strong, successful, and material vibration. Ruled by Saturn.
Keywords: ambitious, business-minded, practical, leading, authoritative, successful, courageous, accomplished, organized. If expressed negatively: tense, narrow, materialistic, forceful.

This is particularly interesting, as the Venus Rx is moving through Scorpio this time around (I think? correct me if I'm wrong...) also effects financial matters. What a beautiful and serendipitous heavenly movement! This is the year I hope will move forward with greater financial stability and finally get on with getting my own place, on my own terms. This will be the year I set the groundwork for a self-sustaining life and have my own spaces to continue work on myself, and the ability to help facilitate the growth of others that find themselves seeking spiritual assistance. But, wait! What's this? 2018 itself is an 8 year itself! So, I can only assume that the last few months remaining will be especially strong in the aforementioned aspects. How providential! Okay, but, get this: my "second pinnacle" (second stage of four that help shape my life) is also an 8. Guys! This is a super organized year ahead!!! I am getting more and more excited to see and experience what is before me! Never have I ever been so thrilled for "the journey!"
To moving forward! To a beautiful new year! To assessing deep wounds (self-inflicted or otherwise) and healing! To the embrace of happiness within my own skin, and acceptance of these battle scars (and the sweet, soft salve applied to facilitate the ease of time passage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter