Monday, April 19, 2010

Begin again.

Alrighty, folks. For those of you waiting with baited breath in deep anticipation, I have some updates on my YouTube page (link on my profile.) There is a new karaoke in the singing playlist and, finally, I have opened up my Anime Boston 2010 playlist! As I type this, there is only one video there. It is the mush that was Thursday. My Friday video is currently saving to my computer and it will be uploaded forthwith and straight away. *^_^* More in the making, but it takes time and concentration...both in limited supply on such a gorgeous, warm day (when I've been frozen for the past week.) If you visit my page, please rate and/or comment. Also, feel free to subscribe if you have a YouTube account. *~_^*
Thanks for all of your support and patience, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter