Saturday, March 2, 2013

Whoa! School, again?!

Wow! MY blog has totally taken a depressing downturn! Although I realized last night that I yet to write a blog about my recently deceased (very beloved) Great-Grandmother, I think it's time for some happiness and bright cheerfulness. Don't you think? Grandma's post will happen, but she lived for 101 years. She was never the kind of person to mope and be glum. In honor of that, I give you:

CHEER!!!

HAPPINESS!!!

EXCITEMENT!!!

CHANGE!!!

Yeah, that last one... Not many people embrace and get excited over change. I didn't used to, either. But, you know? How can we learn and grow if we aren't constantly changing?

News: I have one more week before I have my first ever college Spring Break! That's right, lovely readers. I went back to school! Since I have to leave for work in a few minutes, I'll make this short, and expand on the info later. But, as I went back into past posts to look for one in particular, I re-read one I wrote years ago about considering taking classes. Some of you were very excited and supportive. I thought you might like to know that after nearly five years, it's happening. Like I said, I'll give you more details later. For now, this will have to do. I've got to get ready for work.

Thanks for hanging out with me, this morning! See you later!!! *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter