Friday, September 9, 2011

Yea! Fun Weekend!

If you are local to Cape Cod, you should know that tonight is the Annual Sea Chantey Dinner at Coonamessett Farm! I didn't work/attend last year, as most of you may remember because I was visiting that guy in the hospital. At any rate, I'm working tonight and it's going to be GREAT FUN!!! So, if you are local and interested in coming, be sure to call and reserve your tickets by noon today! We're encouraging period or pirate dress and will be bustling away to the salt water sounds of the Rum Soaked Crooks! Come and a stay a while, me harties!

Also, Sunday is Pagan Pride Day! I'll be celebrating at the PPD festivities in Lakeville with a friend and her witch boyfriend. Such fun! Raven Grimassi is the special guest, and, though he won't remember me, my tarot teacher from WAY back will be giving a talk, as well. So excited!!!!!!

1 comment:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter