Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Random Verbose Morning Thoughts

It is the cusp of Summer, and here, as I listen to VNV Nation's "Chrome" and "Futureperfect," I have put my inner musings into organized letters and broken sentences for your ethereal pleasure. Enjoy.


Soft verdure hues in the early morning haze of infant summer caress my gaze with a velvet allure.

The ambient energy vibrates with an anticipatory eagerness matched only by the restless longing of my caffeinated heartbeat.

A storm of yearning to sink beneath the surface in the moment while retaining the ability to freely sail away on serene waters rages in perpetuity.

Calm is illusory in the real chaos of internal human clockwork.
The whitecaps are smoothed out of public vision by refusal to open our eyes to others' mirrored struggles.
We are alone in our connectedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter