Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gettin' Some Lovin'!

Darling, lovely Cattra, over at Cattra's Magickal World (love, love, love that she spelled it with a "k!") awarded my little blog three, flattering awards! She's a doll, and I am honored. *^_^*



As I've mentioned, blog awards are a lovely thing to receive. While I will gladly (and happily) accept any and all praise sent my way, as well as give some love back by way of linkage, I'm not one to play completely by the rules. All of the blogs I read are marvelous! There are even some out there that share that trait, but haven't been found by my browser, yet. Keeping this in mind, I remind you, darling readers and followers, that I leave the awards open-ended; from me to you! If you would like to copy and paste the award images into your blogs and tell us a little about yourselves, I implore you to carpe diem! Every single, solitary (or covener *~_^*) one of you deserves the love that has been bestowed upon my blog.
For those of you that do play by the rules, here they are.

1.) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2.) Share 7 things about yourself.
3.) Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered. (I'm making this optional.)
4.) Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards. (Only if you decide to do #3.)

However, since I am of the vain kind, I will go along with the telling of 7 things about me.

1.) I had a very headstrong, but loving parakeet named Abracadabra (Abbie for short) for about 6 years. I adored the pants off that bird!
2.) Ever since Abbie, I have entertained the idea of getting a puppy, but I just don't have the patience for another pet right now.
3.) My favorite crayon color is Denim Blue.
4.) I almost went to art school for animation, but changed my mind at the beginning of my senior year of high school.
5.) I regret number four.
6.) I have been single for at least three years and am finding it difficult to get back onto the dating scene. Know anyone? *~_^*
7.) My great-grandmother, who lives alone; gardens; paints; volunteers at her local senior center; yet still finds time to write letters with me, will be 99 next year! I come from good stock!

There you have it, dearies! *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter