Sunday, January 24, 2010

What I did today.

Well, while wasting time online this morning, I also posted four items to my eBay site. I have far too many things that I don't need or want and it's just time to get rid of 'em. And if it makes me some spending cash for the coming convention, all the better!
Then, I went on to my sister's apartment to pick up her sewing machine so that I might work on making skirts and start my cosplay outfits. We'll be meeting up again on Friday when I get out of work to collaborate and brainstorm our suits.
When I returned home, I made a floor-length, a-line skirt. I have two more to make from some lovely clearance fabric I bought. So, knowing better how to make this sort of skirt, I will have long, warm skirts to wear after work, now; instead of jeans. Yea! *^_^* I will post a picture of the skirt I made once I shorten the length a chitchen.
Then, dinner.
Then, research on the specifics of one of my cosplays so I can start cutting fabric tomorrow.
Then, registered on the Anime Boston forums and did some reading.
Now?
Well, darling, die-hard reader, I'm going to bed.
Goodnight! *^_^*

4 comments:

  1. CHITCHEN: made up word that is formed from a word that has nothing to do with its meaning!
    from the word 'kitchen'; meaning 'a little'
    VERY FUNNY, YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiki? I didn't even think to look that up online!! Haha!!! We all just use it so frequently, it's second nature to me, now. :P

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter