Sunday, January 31, 2010

I think you should know...

I'm selling off a bunch of my stuff that I don't want/have no more use for/have no room for/other on my eBay site. Today, I sold a complete "Rolemaster" set (by I.C.E.), a ball cap from The Monkees World Tour in '96 and a set of pewter figurines displaying "Armors Through the Ages." All of the stuff I am selling is quite random. So, if you think I have something you might want, or even if your curiosity gets the better of you sometimes, let me know, and I'll post a link to my page in a blog post for all to see! I'd really like to get rid of some things before Spring to make cleaning and renovation easier. For this reason, unless an item is fairly valuable, I start all of my auctions at ninety-nine cents, use PayPal as payment and ship only to the contiguous United States vis USPS Priority Mail.
Now, if this seems like a shameless, self-promotion, let me tell you: it is! *~_^* I'd like this stuff to go to good homes, and I know all of you are in that category. So, just let me know if you are interested. Even if you are one person, and you just want to see the sorts of things I'm looking to sell.
Alright, enough whoring; time to get to my Sunday chores.

4 comments:

  1. you better not be selling any of my stuff!! (or, i better get the cash!) just kidding, of course.
    good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh...
    Um, eventually the Strawberry Shortcake picture is going on there. I know that you're kidding, but, like I told the uncle, if I sell something that had once belonged to you for a pretty penny, I'm willing to split the profit 50/50. So, whether you want it or not, you'll get half if it's worth splitting. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...do you only have the picture? was any of my other strawberry stuff worth selling? I think i should hit the basement to raise some money of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any of the other stuff. I hope it's in the basement, as I don't recall what stuff the 'rents sold in the moving sale before leaving MI. Since you'll be spending time at Dad's, maybe you can rummage? Your Barbie MacDonald's might be down there. I'm pretty sure the airplane is, anyway. If you can find it, I'm sure you'll get some good money for them!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter