Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Please Help.

Hi, all. *^_^*
I realize that I don't post nearly as much about witchy things as I had originally set out to post. However, defending women's and animals' rights are both nature-centric...sorta... Well, they are both issues about which I am quite passionate. Therefore, I must blog about them.
Recently, I received an email from the Defenders of Wildlife (as I do as often as animals need our help) with a plea to sign a petition to protect the last remaining Lobo wolves in the wild. By the nation's count, there are a measly 42 of them. Now, while 42 is the answer to the question of life, it may spell disaster and extinction for the Lobos. This saddens me. Defenders of Wildlife need 40,000 more signatures on their petition. They work hard for the animals because, as the ASPCA puts it, "We are their voice." Please help and sign the petition. While you're at it, sign up for online newsletters and updates for when animals really need us! If you have money to spare, why not make a donation, too?! (I won't hold it against you if you don't, friends.) When you get to the site, click on the current actions button on the left-hand side-bar. It'll show a whole slew of animals that could use your help. Remember, alone, we may be one single voice, but together, we can save entire species from extinction!

http://www.defenders.org/take_action/

Thank you!
Love,
Renee of the Fae on behalf of all of the living creatures of the world.
P.S.: I'm not getting paid for this "promo;" it is something I feel I should post with incentive. Of course, saving animals is an incentive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter