Thursday, August 19, 2010

In Dreams

My right shift key is lazy. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I wonder if if it's worth retraining myself to use the left one? Maybe not. seems like it's doing a little better this morning. Anyway, I had an interesting dream last night...erm...this morning...I guess it was really this morning. all about antiquing, a ghost commuter train full of gibson girl era Victorian women showing me modern bras and a crotchety old woman on a telephone who hangs up mid conversation to tell me that i'm beautiful.
Odd.
I'll be thinking about this one. anyway, when i have more time to post about it, i'll write up what I wrote in my dream journal upon waking. then, if any of you are so inclined, i'll take guesses and stabs in the dark as to what it may have meant. Only if you want to, of course. *~_^* alright, kiddies; momma's got to go to work! type atcha' lates, boiz!
...
yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter