Saturday, August 14, 2010

Without Going Into Any Detail

I just want to repeat what I've said here before: Life is so good!
So...the fella I kinda like. The one I mentioned in my last post. Er, maybe it was the one before that? Anyway, I met on Thursday and we hung out and talked for hours! We got to know each other a little better, and I think he's pretty neat. And, truly, that's all I'm going to say about that. I don't want to open my big mouth anymore. So, yeah.
Today was the sixth work day in a row for this week. I'm done with that. It was also one of our art fairs at the farm. I wouldn't mind them so much if more artists would reserve space. It's damn cheap, as far as I understand. The weather was great, so plenty of people were wandering the farm. *shrugs* Oh, well. One more in October, then the last one of the year is in November. I digress. I'm tired after such a long week. The end was tremendous! But it took a long time to get here.
Tomorrow, a buddy of mine and I are taking a trip out to an off Cape farmer's market. It should be fun. The variety of offerings is incredible! Before that, though, we're going to a public art show in a gallery of the neighboring town. I'm really looking forward to it!
Oh! So sleeeepy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you a great day planned. And good luck on the new friendship.

    Blessings,

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun day...off cape, i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Ana: Yeah, fun was had by all! And thank you. *^_^*

    ~jen: Off Cape was loverly, albeit a bit warmer once we crossed the bridges. Grand, nevertheless. I know I had a fab time! The aforementioned "buddy" and I are getting all excited for Fall, too! We're already planning trips to the Garment District and Salem!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter