Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On Passing

I just read an article on the death of Nancy Dolman; the late wife of Martin Short. This will not be made into a post about my deep appreciation for the light Mr. Short has brought to the world of comedy and entertainment for the past 30+ years. Although I have always been an adoring fan of his, I must remark on Nancy Dolman's career. Though it was shortened (no pun intended) in 1985, when she retired to raise her and Mr. Short's three children, it was full of happiness, no doubt. I cannot profess to ever have known either member of the great, comedic acting community, but I feel the urge to express my condolences to the family for their loss. She was 58.
I ask that the Goddess protect Nancy's soul and help her find her way to the Summerlands.
Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter