Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh! How the Exquisite Scent of Late Summer Fills My Senses!

Well, my friends, it is very nearly Fall in this part of the world. And, you know? That excites me! Not in a dirty way.
Sickos. :P
Yesterday was so lovely with the wind, rain and cool air. I was chilly enough to feel comfy in jeans and a long sleeved shirt. If I wasn't so lazy, I might have even put socks on! The best part, though is that the cool air decided to stick around through the night. Going to bed, I realized that I didn't want to be woken up because I was cold. So i fell asleep in yoga pants and a heavy, cotton t. My Vellux blanket has been light enough for most of the hot summer nights and warm enough for the cooler evenings. (That was not an ad. I just really love that blanket and remember my paternal grandparents bringing theirs out whenever we came to stay over. So, I bought one.) However, I did end up having to get to slip into, not only a sweatshirt over my t, but my toes asked for a pairs of socks! I love it when the air is cool enough to get all snuggly into my pjs! Pretty soon, I'll be getting into my flannels!
Ah! It's the little things. *~_^*
So, needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, the Fall Equinox is less than a month away!!! Woot! Preparations must be made. Besides that, I've had all Summer to patch the little hole in my wall where the gas line for my heater runs out. Have I done it? Nope. Who's a grasshopper? Me. *U_U*
I'll get to it!
...
I will.
...
At least, before Winter comes along, I will...
So! What are your plans for the Sabbat?
In other news, I've been bitten by the video bug, again. Soon, hopefully, I will have some new singing and silly videos up for your enjoyment over on my YouTube channel. I've been finding some great duets to which I am very excited to add my vocals. Thank Goddess for the fellas who post the male parts of songs!
Alright, everyone, have a marvelous day!!! *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter