- Setting your alarm to whatever song you want, as loud as you want to get you ready for the day. Blast "It's Rainin' Men," girlfriend!
- Sleeping in on your days off. You won't be waking up shivering because someone stole the blankets or in hogging the mattress.
- Preparing every meal without someone getting in your way/you getting in someone's way.
- Baking cookies because you feel like it.
- Eating the majority of the dough because it tastes better before it's baked.
- Having those cookies all to yourself! (And not feeling like you have to beat yourself up later because you don't think you'll look good for your significant other!)
- Eating healthy/being a vegetarian/vegan without having someone complain that there's nothing worth eating in the house.
- Watching what you want, when you want.
- Listening to want you want, when you want, as loud or as quiet as you want.
- Sitting in complete and utter silence when and wherever you want!
- Decorating however you want.
- Wearing perfume or burning incense without having to worry about someone's allergies.
- Only having to pick up after yourself!
- Only having to make room for your stuff.
- Going to bed when you want without the disappointment of going to bed without your significant other or upsetting them because you're staying up later.
- Teaching yourself to be independent and resourceful.
- Learning who you are and loving yourself just as you are.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Being single means:
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter