Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wax Readings

What do you suppose is the deal with my candles and their drippings? I found this "Hermit" on my floor the other day under one of my evening burnings. Luckily, my floor is peal and stick tile, so nothing seems to stick to it! At the time, he told me that I was spending too much time alone.

Before the Hermit, my cat alter was hiding this lovely wax feline silhouette! How strange, yet what a darling gift from Bast! *^_^* When I found her, she reminded me of my feminine wiles and ability to land on my feet while playing life's balancing act.

9 comments:

  1. it's like wax rourshac (no idea how to spell that). i saw something else in the second one!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesomeness....i love when my candles burn into shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Rorschach) No kidding! *^_^* What did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those. i have never let mine burn down that far that they would burn to a shape. I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really do it on purpose. (Oops!) Yea! for fire safety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont see a hermit in the first one but someone ascending with their head tilted back!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just been reading a book where the characters read wax.

    And I agree with Witch By Nature...the first one to me, looks like a gowned figure has her head thrown back in ecstasy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I think the Hermit is what first came to mind for me because I have been reading tarot using my Rider-Waite since I was 13. He is a familiar image, and, as I am a sort of "shut in" most of the time, and I am growing tired of it, he was a simple, gentle warning. I can see that those reading the figure as ascending or in ecstasy are in a very good place in their lives right now. I can only wonder wither the figure is drawn...?

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter