Sunday, November 7, 2010

Change of Heart

I've been thinking.
"Uh-oh!"
Now, now. Don't you worry. It's nothing bad. In fact, it is quite liberating. My blog is not the vessel it once was. The internet is nothing but a distraction to me, now. I have been considering deleting my blog. This is not a cry for attention. None of my blogs are. However, if any of you are truly, vehemently adverse to the disappearance of this personal account of a stranger's life, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Thank you. I will post one last time before the interwebs swallow me whole.

2 comments:

  1. i still get to see/talk to you, so i won't bother to vote. you do what YOU need to do...it is your life and what makes you happy that matters.

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter