Sunday, November 14, 2010

If Any of You are Locals...

You should stop by Coonamessett Farm in East Falmouth today! It's the last day of the Artisans Fair, and it's the last one of the year. I'll be setting up shop there, and this will be the first time ever that I've attempted to make money from my art! So, if you find yourself with nothing to do, stop by! There's no admission to go out onto the farm today, either! You can check out the vendors, then chat with the animals. My sister and a friend will also be there selling their delicious wares! Stop by before I eat all of their samples!

Side note: As the barn manager, I care very deeply for the health and well-being of every animal on the farm. Please, please, please do not feed the animals. There is chicken food available in the farm stand, but none of the other animals should be given "treats." So-called "treats," even if they are "just leaves or grass" can make the animals extremely ill. Leave the feeding to the professionals and just enjoy the animals' company. Thank you! *^_^*

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time at your first fair! Can't wait to hear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!!! *^_^* There will be a new post for that!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter