Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh! Blessed Yule!

The lengthening of days. The slow retreat of night. Apollo reigns high once again! My cell phone camera capabilities pale in comparison to my actual camera. However, as I was finishing up my shift today, the Sun, in his quick descent from our sky left behind the most amazing hues of orange and pink. They blended to a gorgeous color very much like that of sherbet. By the time I reached the bottom of the hill, he and his cloak had sunk below the treeline. Some coworkers and I marveled that such colors are so readily created by Nature.

Incredibeauty!
I wish for you and those you love a happy, safe and blessed Yule! As the Sun rays reach across the sky, may your dreams reach across all barriers that they may come true.

1 comment:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter