Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Craft Fair...For A Good Cause!

In a few minutes, I'll be heading out to my second craft fair. Though I didn't sell much at the first one, there was much more enthusiasm and a better reception to my work than I had expected. This time, I also have more stock. I've got tee shirts and a couple of bags with my artwork emblazoned on the fronts; as opposed to a couple of samples with only prints for sale. The prints are still up for grabs, but they've been placed inside protective sleeves. In addition, I have a few onesies for sale. Wish me luck!

If you're in the area (Coonamessett Farm, East Falmouth, MA), stop by and check me out, as well as all of the other great artists and vendors. While you're there, be sure to check out the fantastic raffle items (donated by all of the artists and parents of the Montessori School students) and amazing auction items (which includes a "barefoot cruise!") Proceeds of the auction and raffles go to the Cape Cod Montessori School in East Falmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter