Monday, January 9, 2012

At 7:45PM, Tonight

This sickness is taking its toll in still another form; sleepiness. I was already sleepy-eyed when the clock struck seven. Fading fast, I have set my Mugwort/Wormwood tea to steeping, and will shut down the old laptop after this post. This time, I am to do this properly. Since I am fully certain of no ill effects of the tea, meditation and chakra openness awaits before surrendering to Morpheus.

Again, the recipe:
1 tsp Mugwort
1/2 tsp Wormwood
1/2 tsp Licorice Root
1 C boiling water
Steep 5-10 minutes (though I wait ten. This allows the herbs to fully steep, as well as letting the brew cool enough to chug and avoid the bitterness that surely follows.)

Slight changes in this cup:
~Licorice Root: from 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp (to help cut unpleasantness)
~Honey: roughly 1/2 Tbsp
~Vanilla Extract: one cap full (which I guess is about 1 tsp.)

Oop! Time to chugalug! Hold on.
...
Nope. Didn't help. Not much, anyway. Also, all of this walking about has helped my sinuses clear up slightly, so... Hold on a tick, the bitter after taste *does* have a tiny, minute bit of sweetness to it.
Not much, though.
Here's to psychic enhancement and vivid dreams!
Bottom's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter