Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Steppin' Out

Nothing to report from Dreamland last night. I assumed the dreams would just be more vivid; not necessarily more frequent.
In other news, I have decided that this will be my year of discovery. Though, obviously it's already begun in the personal/spiritual side of things. My plans will not falter this year; I swear it! What's on the menu for 2012 growth? My year of discovery will take me to daring heights and exciting worlds.
Here's the plan (as it stands right now.)
~Spring (April): Skydive!!! Those of you that have known me forever know that this is something that I have always wanted to do. Finally, this year, I will do it and feel the rush of being above the world without a flying device (until the chute opens, of course.)
~Fall (End of September/Beginning of October or End of October): Ireland/England!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Need I say more?
~Fall (End of November/Middle of December): Somewhere exotic!!! I'd love to go on Safari in Africa, but it's just too expensive to do this year. So, I'm thinking about the jungles of Costa Rica or, if it is affordable, New Zealand!

It's all very exciting, and I am so glad to finally be stepping out into the world. Finances are panning out, so now I just need to slim down a little more before going for my passport photos.

Weeeee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter