Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Home "sick"

I left work early today. Why? If you don't like reading about other people's sinus problems, I'd skip to the November 3 Birthday info. However, if you're a little twisted, read on! *^_^* Post nasal drip has been a problem for me for some ten years, now, I think. The volume has gone from very little to enough to make me nauseous in the morning, then back to very little many times. I get used to it. However, the times when it gets "heavy" are few and far between. However, I have been experiencing this for the last four days, now and it sucks. At first, I thought it was because of the way I was breathing, so my sinuses were a little sensitive. Since my throat never turned red or blotchy, and I never had a fever, and I felt that old familiar "mucus in the stomach" feeling, I knew that it was another post nasal drip episode. They usually only last for about a week, then it's back to normal. But how much did it suck feeling nauseous in the morning all weekend, then again yesterday and today? Very much, thanks for asking. I tried to push through work, but when the low to no-resistance tasks I had set up for myself were done, I knew that it was time to go home. I wasn't about to push myself feeling the way I did...just in case. I really just want my body to get rid of the gunk in my stomach and let me go! Lucky, I felt better today than I did for the past three, so tomorrow I'll probably be right as rain!

November 3
Gem:
Ruby (for energy, friendship, happiness)
Flower: Mugwort (to show you that can have happiness whenever you want it)
Astral Color: Black (protection, birth, beginnings)
Color Need: Red (energy, stamina)
Apparel Color: Green (overcoming obstacles)
Fragrance: Cinnabar or Mediterranean/Orient (passion, unpredictability)
Tree: Elm ("You have willpower, strength and the ability to stand alone.")
Instrument: Trombone
Composer: Verdi, Mendelssohn, Schumann
Bird: Swan (furious fighter when protecting loved ones)
Symbol: Wreath (strong, passionate)
Health Scent: Rose (passionate thoughts, warmth)
Favorable Foods: Barley, eggs, lemon, okra, salmon
Lucky #: 2, 4
Best Month: January, July
Best Weekday: Tuesday
Best Month Day: 4, 5, 23
Lucky Charm: "A pen used by someone else."
Compatible Signs: Cancer, Pisces

9 comments:

  1. Oh poor thing. I understand because my nose has been drippy this past week two. I am blaming it on michigans crazy weather. Hope we both feel better soon.

    sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how one must NOT swallow that "stuff"!!!

    Hugs...

    And now, since I'm an *Evil Auntie,* I have to add...

    WELLLLLL, that morning sickness thingy COULD be "worse." >,-)

    -Ducking, running and hiding- FAST!

    ^_^

    ^_^

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Evil Auntie! Haha! Took me a minute, but, you're so right! It could be a trillion times worse! At least I'll get over this and still only have to take care of myself! Haha!

    Thank you Rayden. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better, lovey!

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Bridgett. *^_^* I'm on my way!

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter