Thursday, November 12, 2009

Minor Update

Well, I psyched myself up for the big moment today. I went into the building, and there were people everywhere. This "crowd" included what looked like this man's manager. I was not about to put him, and myself on display for everyone to see and hear. Not to mention the fact that I didn't want to ask him out in front of his boss and potentially get him into any trouble. Not a good way to begin a friendship with someone. So, still shaking from nerves, I turned around and walked right back out. Luckily, I don't think anyone noticed. Tomorrow, maybe.
Maybe.


Happy Birthday! Enjoy.

November 12
Gem: Ruby (energy, happiness, friendship)
Flower: Lichen (solitude)
Astral Color: Black (protection, birth, beginnings)
Color Need: Red (energy, stamina)
Apparel Color: Green (overcome obstacles)
Fragrance: Cinnabar or Mediterranean/Orient (passion, unpredictability)
Tree: Elm ("You have the willpower, strength and ability to stand alone." )
Instrument: Trombone
Composer: Verdi, Mendelssohn, Schumann
Bird: Eagle (quick, seemingly indifferent, perceptive)
Symbol: None listed.
Health Scent: Rose (passion, warmth)
Favorable Foods: Asparagus, oats, pressed cheese, salmon, watermelon
Lucky #: 2, 4
Best Month: January, July
Best Weekday: Tuesday
Best Month Day: 3, 12, 21
Lucky Charm: "A pen that someone else has already used."
Compatible Signs: Cancer, Pisces

3 comments:

  1. My view? It just wasn't the _best_ time.

    Hope you will _know_, when it is the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I figured that it was just the Universe intervening. *^_^*

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter